HGV class 2 driver
- Complying to EU diving regulations and Company Policy
- Carry out pre-start checks
- Cleaning vehicle and basic maintenance
- Complete all worksheets, load records, delivery notes etc., and submit at prescribed times
- Any other duties as reasonably required by Ryan Jones Group management.
The job is predominately delivery of aggregates (from quarries and our site) and muck shifting.
- Good knowledge of South Wales, including quarries
- Valid CPC card, digital tachograph card and driving licence (preferably clean)
- 2+ years experience (for insurance purposes)
- Tipper experience
- EPIC / MPQC card preferably
Location: Efail Isaf, Pontypridd, CF38 1SN
Start date: Immediate
Hours: Full time (40-50 hours)
- Regular overtime available
- Full PPE provided
- 28 holidays (including 8 bank holidays)
- Training paid (when necessary)
About Ryan Jones Group
Ryan Jones Group has been established for 20+ years and is privately owned in the heart of the Valleys. Our business philosophy is to provide a high standard of service delivery with a strong emphasis on building long lasting, trustful working relationship with all our clients, and our employees.
If you’re interested in the job and meet the above criteria, then please let me know.
Please contact Jade on 01443 203276 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.